RocketPort SMPTE Products
Designed specifically for the broadcast industry
The RocketPort SMPTE (Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers) products are in compliance with the SMPTE 207M standard, meeting broadcast-specific needs. Comtrol offers multiple SMPTE cards, cables, and interfaces to maximize compatibility and efficiency throughout a system.
The RocketPort EXPRESS SMPTE card delivers eight ports of additional in-server serial connectivity via an external interface included with the product. The card is compatible with systems that have x1, x2, x4, x8, x12 or x16 PCI EXPRESS expansion slots. The card is designed for standard and low-profile PCs and servers. The product provides support for RS-422 serial communications and data transmission speeds up to 921Kbps.
The RocketPort uPCI SMPTE serial port expansion cards provide serial ports utilizing a single 32- or 64-bit PCI card slot and are compatible with all current 3.3 and 5.0 volt PCI bus architectures. The DB9 serial ports meet the SMPTE 207M standard and support RS-422 serial communications at speeds up to 921 Kbps. The RocketPort uPCI 8-Port SMPTE card provides eight ports of in-server serial connectivity.
- Production equipment connectivity
- Video routers/servers
- Tape decks
- Mixing consoles
- Data transfer/transmission
- Digital signal control
- Control and accessory equipment connectivity
- uPCI: 2-Port expansion utilizing a 32- or 64- bit PCI card slot
- EXPRESS: PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8, x12, and x16 lane connectivity
- DB9 connectors
- Complies with SMPTE 207M standards
- RS-422 software compliant
- Various cards, interfaces and cabling options available
- 3.3 and 5.0 volt PCI bus structures
- RoHS2 compliant
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the RocketPort SMPTE webpage.